Welcome to Persatuan Rumah Amal Sabah
(Sabah Cheshire Home)
Persatuan Rumah Amal Sabah (Sabah Cheshire Home) Is A Registered, Private, Non-profit And Charitable Organization, Which Provides Care For Persons With Disabilities Irrespective Of Race, Religion And Culture Working With Them To Help Them To Live Independently, In Promoting And Implementation Of Independent Living In Exercising Their Rights.
Residential CareCheshire Home has a long history of providing residential care to individuals with disabilities. It enhances quality care by providing knowledge and skill training
Livelihood ProgramsEconomic Empowerment Program comprises of Skill Training and Employment in promoting independent living in all aspects of livelihood for persons with disabilities
Early InterventionEarly Intervention Centre In Sandakan & Taska Mesra Cheshire in Kota Kinabalu
- To provide every resident with a home environment, and the opportunity for a full and productive life.
- To promote quality residential care for people with disabilities.
- To provide vocational facilities and training opportunities for people with disabilities to enable them to engage in constructive vocation activities wither in employment or business.
- To provide family support services to people living in their own homes.
- To support and provide early intervention programs.
- To advocate and campaign for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- To provide support for preventive programs for people with disabilities.